Friday, January 29, 2010

so finally getting to post....

Got my baby home... so thankful that hes finally home... its still scary though.. .hes throwing up a ton still.. and takes like 1 hour to feed just six ounces... Riley is sick too... my mom has him so they dont get each other sick again.... I'm sitting here going crazy right now because Jed keeps putting on stuff he says is "music".. and its really just a bunch of mumbo jumbo crap.. sounds like someone threw up a bunch of instruments and thats what it is, followed with a big idiot saying stupid shit... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Anyways.. I'm going to acute care tonight.. I'm still having right side pains and horrible nausea.. .so my doctor wants me to go to acute care to finally take care of myself.. it may be nothing.. but they just wanna make sure...
Somethings seriously wrong with me.. for some reason Jeds music is setting me off horribly.. I'm turning into a crabby monster.. I gotta go lay down.. theres no freaking way I can sit and listen to one more note of this crap... its just going to send me into a fit... I just wish he understood... I just wish he understood my defectiveness I guess it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment