Friday, January 22, 2010

I feel like I'm dying... I'm so nauseated and my stomach hurts on the lower right side very badly... I just cant eat a thing.. even thinking of eating makes me wanna vomit... this pain on my right belly is just horrible... its achey and it keeps getting worse.. .I dunno what I'm supposed to do.. I really wanna get this evaluated... but theres an ice storm coming/here so noone will take me to the doctor... I cant help but feel just devestated about this all... I really wanna just go lay down and roll on the bed... It reminds me of when I had my gall bladder attack.. it just ached and hurt... and than they removed the dang thing because it was very bad... now I'm worried something else will be going on.. but I cant get to the doctor... maybe I'm just being a whiner.. .but this hurts... and I wanna lie down but I got kids to watch.. so no can do... my husband is sick so he wont let me go lay down because hes unable to watch them by himself the way he feels... aahhhhhhhhhh help me help me help me help me help me.... this suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

No comments:

Post a Comment