Saturday, January 23, 2010

ER visit last night

Found someone to bring me to the ER finally because my pain was sooo bad in my right side.... I got there and they gave me some anxiety meds because I was very anxious... it took them a while though because they had to get an iv... on the 4th or 5th try they finally got it...... so than they gave me some pain meds... it didnt work.. so they ended up giving me some hydrocodone or whatever its called.... and that knocked me out... they gave me lots of nausea meds through the iv too... they did a catscan to make sure it wasnt my appendix, and they did an ultrasound to make sure my ovaries and everything were ok.... and they came back ok... .so they ruled it as swollen lymphnodes around my appendix... and its soooo soooo soooooo painful still... they sent me home on pain pills and nausea meds, but having three kids, if I take the pain pills.. I'm useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment