Monday, January 25, 2010

Jesse's in the hospital...

So... Jesse is hospitalized.. again... third time in his life when hes only three months old... its for RSV... they said its going around really bad in babies... so hes all junky sounding and just miserable...hes choking and puking up mucous, and the poor little guy is just very unhappy... fevers too, they said if he keeps getting his oxygen level low while he eats or just during normal times he may need oxygen too... so hoping his stay here will help him get better... its just so scary even feeding him the way he gags and throws up all the time.. I dont care if I get thrown up on or anything.. I'm just so afraid when hes choking... argh.. this is gunna be a long hard time... they said the next two days will probably get worse before it gets better..... I'm sitting here waiting for my shirt to dry, Jesse decided he wanted to pee all over me... so yay for little boys! lol... luckily I had Jed's hoodie I wore up here.. so that I'd have something to put on while I could wash my clothes.... Jed said he'd bring me up stuff later... so thankfully for that I'll be ok later if he decides to go potty on momma again lol.. well.. I better go check the shirt again, and get back to my lil man.... I'll post back periodically while hes sleeping....

please pray for us, I know its not life threatening normally, but still prayers would be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment