Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ok, so still at the hospital... Jesse decided he wont drink formula.... so we gotta see if hes going to drink it.. hopefully.... and they said he spiked a fever of 103 degrees F. Soooooooo thats the highest its ever been and thats making me even more uncomfortable.. they wanna send him home tomorrow but hes worse off than he was when we first admitted him... very scary....

Not only that... this place is lovely, please dont get me wrong. but its FREEZING!!!!! I'm freezing all day long, I have to sit with a blanket on me at all times, and I'm thinking about asking for a couple more... I'm washing my husbands sweater that I used to get up here in as a coat.. and than I'm gunna put it right on straight outta the dryer for some warmth.. I may have to make random trips to the dryer to heat up the sweater, than throw it back on lol....

Anyways, Riley got tested for RSV today too.. and surprise surprise.. he has it.. and than on the way back to being dropped off to come back up with Jesse, Ian started coughing... sooooo really hoping my Ian isnt sick too.. but they probably all just have it... so heres to a long wait to get better.... FINALLY Jed seems to be feeling better which I'm soo thankful for, I felt so bad for him to be feeling sooo yucky for so many days, but now the kids are sick... my poor family :( ... I love them and want them all better!

No comments:

Post a Comment