Wednesday, January 20, 2010

3:36am... cant sleep

I cant sleep, its 3:36am and I'm sitting here thinking... what the hell am I gunna do... I gotta be up at 7 am, so the question is, do I go to sleep for a few petty hours? or just wing it and hope I can stay awake lol??? with an infant its kinda iffy the hours you get, than I get caught up online doing stuff and before I know it the times gone and I cant take it back... but its like night time is the only time where I really get to just be alone and have "me" time... sure occassionally my baby wakes up and I get a great little snuggle, feed him, and hes back to bed... but I can just relax here, follow other peoples blogs, twitters, facebook, .... I'm stalking you all!!! muahahaha! .. lol jk, but its fun to see what everyones up to, and keep in touch with some really awesome people.

Ok, so I'm feeding my baby right now, and you know that cute little smile they get when they are sleeping??? I dunno what it is.. .sometimes its that smile they get when they fart lol... but seriously, it melts my heart..... he wont take anymore of his bottle like he needs to, but whips out one of those gorgeous little smiles and momma all gaga and its like oh well!! lol.. but honestly, back to feeding. Speaking of feeding, I love this formula, its working sooo great for Jesse, Gentlease is the bomb! and another thing, Dr. Brown's Bottles... totally recommend them, they work wonders, my baby who supposedly had "acid reflux" is now a spit free baby with the combo of the great formula and awesome bottles...

So, random blurt -- .. thats what I'll call it... I cant find my damn STEP BROTHERS dvd! and its driving me crazy... so pretty please.. all of you out there.. send me a copy, I'll take a zillion.. .its honestly the bestest movie ever, and it cheers me up completely.... or maybe I should get off my lazy butt and seriously do a hunt for it??? ... seems easier if someone would just gimme it??? I dunno.. maybe consider it?? lol... rofl....

Today Ian brought home this "assignment" from school, they have to read 200 books as a class before Feb. something, and he goes, "mom, we gotta read 100 books, miss joni said so" lol, I think he thinks HES supposed to read all these books on his own... so 11 books later I finally convinced him that was enough for today and we can read on tomorrow... I love reading stories to him, its like the best time.. but some of them are long, and 11 books later my eyes are sore!! besides, at this rate hes going to get all 200 books done himself!! I had to write a letter to the teacher saying, we filled up the six snowflakes you sent home, plus he read these other books lol, and please send lots of snowflakes home!! (they write their name and the name of the book on the snowflake) so looking forward to days and days of reading, and honestly I mean it, I'm looking forward to it, I love when he catches on and he gets all excited and he shouts out the parts of the story he remembers... You know what I'm talking about?? its just great fun... .

I see my psychiatrist at 9am today... looking forward to it, I will probably post a post later about how it went... we're crazy busy with appointments lately....

speaking of appointments... started the nuvaring... so far, I like it.. .I really needed a birthcontrol because having more kids is really probably not a good option at this point... so if anyone has feelings on this form totally hit me up and let me know.. I like all points of view...

Come on baby, finish this bottle.. I'm a good multitasker lol... botttle feeding, typing, and wishing for bed... how many mommas can do that?? lol, probably a ton... but hey, I can gloat a little cant I?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH another total rave!!! gooooo repulicans, go brown, go mass., kill the bill! tell big gov. we're not taking their crap anymore!!! I'm so excited how this election went, I just gotta shout it from the rooftops... so wooooooo hooooooooooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment