Sunday, February 7, 2010

Well, they doubled my ambien, and its not working.. I dont feel tired at all... my heads racing... so I dont think I can get to bed like this... ugghhh.... you know what would really cheer me up?? If I could find my favorite movie of all freaking time ..... STEP BROTHERS... its hiding out somewhere in my apartment, and I cant seem to find it and it'd be awesome if I could find it.. .than I could cheer up maybe. Anyways, it was nice to see my sister and her kids today. .I love my Kammerboo boo and Brookyboo!! But poor little Brooklynn had a fever so I'm hoping shes feeling better soon... I am happy I got hugs from my handsome little man though... I've been snuggling up to Riley alot today too... hes been very kissy... so I really am happy about that.. Now I'm calling my momma on the phone... yes I call my momma at 4 am.. thats what I love about her, shes always available at any time... I'm pretty dang lucky to have a mom like mine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment