Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just as I was typing about how much I hate the power in my apartment, and how it cant even keep a computer going, it shut off.. now I'm back and hoping it will stay powered up long enough for me to even do a blog update...

Today was stressful.. Ian decided to take off in a store and I couldnt find him, I was yelling for him and he wouldnt respond... where do I find him? Digging through a toy bin.. .I about died my anxiety was so high! Theres nothing scarier than the thought you may have lost your child...who knows where he was, who could've taken him, scary stuff like that... it was miserable!!!.....

Than, I've been working my butt off trying to get Ians birthday present all figured out.. I'm giving him this photo viewer for kids, to put all his favorite pictures on, so I'm picking out ones I know he loves and getting it ready, and the computer shut off on me like a zillion times... I just cant stand this anymore.... xcel said they are sending out people to see if it is their connection, or if its just the stupid wiring in this apartment... why should I pay full rent for an apartment I cant even live with basic neccessities in if it is the wiring? that just drives me nuts! hopefully its something xcel will fix on friday and I can stop complaining.... and not have to deal with the frustrations anymore.. anyways, better post this before it shuts down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment